- Assist in AP, AR accounting
- Prepare and maintain accounting reports, documentation and filling
- Assist in bank reconciliation, book-keeping and data entry
- Issuance of invoices, credit note and statement of account
- Follow up on outstanding payment
- Day to Day Admin and Finance support
- Perform general admin duties including answering phone calls, responding to emails, managing office pantry and supplies
- Ensure good maintenance and smooth running of office facilities and operations
- Assist with HR function if any
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Quickbook
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.