Learning & Development will be provided
Why work with us?
- To Live, to Learn, to Make a Difference
- Opportunity for Learning and Development
- Bonded-team Spirit
- Family-Oriented Working Culture
- Career Development Opportunity and Promotion
- Work with stakeholders to identify computer issues and provide solutions
- Maintain and keep records of enquiries
- Analyse call logs and identify trends and problems
- Update and Maintain self-service portals
- Work with engineers to handle technical issues with stakeholders
- Test and fix faulty equipment
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Education or equivalent.
- An ability to assess each customer/employee’s IT knowledge levels
- Ability to deal with colleague’s technical issues (hardware, software installation, network etc.)
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- An in depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers/employees are using
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good accurate records keeping